¡Hello everyone!
My name is Francisca. I´m Chilean and I live in the commune of Santiago with my parents, my two older sisters and my Yorkshire dog Trini; who I love with all my heart.
I was born in Osorno, then I lived in Antofagasta to finally live in ΓuΓ±oa and then to Santiago ✈✈.
I study Veterinary Medicine at the University of Chile; place that is
quite far of my home.
I was born on August 4, 2003, therefore I am a Leo sign (too much I would say :D). I consider myself an ultra-sensitive and very cheerful.
In my free time I like to be with my pet, or go out to a party or somewhere with my classmates. In the same way, I am not one to leave the house enough; I am a person who prefers to be in his bed than anywhere else.
Your dog is soo cute francisca!. Best regards
ResponderEliminarOMG, i really love your yorkshire Trini!! <3
ResponderEliminar