¡Hello everyone ! Today I´m to talk about my favorite animal ๐
Actually my favorite animal by far is the dog, especially my little dog Trini. Since I can't talk about dogs or cats in this post, I'll talk about my second favorite animal: The lion ๐ฆ
The lion is a mammalian animal native to Africa that is characterized by its head surrounded by a mane, its strong teeth, its claws and its long tail. They have short blonde hair.
The lion lives in the African savannah, on the plains where it can run at great speeds and hunt their☆food, which is only meat.
I greatly admire the lion because, in addition to being the animal symbol of my zodiac sign, it is the king of the jungle. The lion is very protective of his own. When he is in love he is like a cute newborn kitten, but when they are angry they can turn into living demons.

hi francisca!, respect your favorite animal, is a very amazing, for its hierarchy and its power
ResponderEliminarHi francisca, the Lion is so amaizing, you and the lion is so similar (she is leo), i like this.
ResponderEliminarI love them, it's like a big cat who can pet and hug.
ResponderEliminar